1. Conducts experiments or investigations in field-crop problems.
2. Develops new methods of growing crops to secure more efficient production, higher yield, and improved quality.
3. May specialize in specific field crop, group of field crops, or specific agronomic problem.
4. Having knowledge about organic farming. Well know about modern agriculture technique.
5. Having knowledge about Bio fertilizers, bio pesticide and PGr &PGPrs. Organic Farming Technique.
6. Well known about local area crop Pattern. scientific field trail methods. Field Data Observation
7. Having the basic knowledge About Plant pathology.
8. Leaders Mass training, Good Presentation Skills.one 2 one.
9. Basic computer knowledge, Excel. Power point, word pad.
Salary: INR Pf,esic,medical,life insurance,gratuity, Performance Bonus
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time