Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a companys sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfil business needs.
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a projects scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Implementation Engineer/Business Analyst
- Solid experience in creating user flows and process flows
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Technical knowledge of the SDLC/Coding/Logics
- BS/MS/B.Tech in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- 3+ years experience in web designing
- Experience in Construction area is preferable
Education:UG -B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd
Glaze Trading was founded in the year 2003 by two visionary young entrepreneurs, Mr. Sanjeev Chhibber and Mr. Chetan Handa as a Direct Selling company. Their common goal was to enhance consumer delight while enriching the lives of people associated with the business by promoting free enterprise and success in togetherness.
The fundamentals of Glaze corporation, in short, devolves around sourcing high quality specially crafted FMCG products and offering them to consumers at affordable price while sharing the returns of the trade with channel partners engaged in marketing and distribution. In other words, a business that creates wealth which can be shared to bring prosperity among the participants.
The clear vision, passion, positive attitude, ambition and pragmatism of the founders and the core team of managerial personnel, led by them, has helped the company to grow in leaps and bounds. Today, there are more than one million Independent Distributors pursuing the Glaze business model nationwide to fulfill their inspired dreams. It is supported by a well groomed pan India franchisee network. The efficient and widespread independent distributor network ensures easy accessibility of the products to every user, even if they are located at the most remote places and farthest corners of the country.
Glaze Trading has accumulated significant expertise over the past 10 years. Founded on the humble values and aspirations of life â€“ hope, reward, ownership, togetherness and winning instinct, Glaze offers a plethora of opportunities suited to every ordinary person to achieve extraordinary result. This transformation process is aided, guided and supported by extensive business training, mentoring and self-empowerment initiatives to shape the career of the distributors in achieving their goals.
Direct selling is all about selling quality products directly to consumers at their doorstep subsequent to the explanation and demonstration of products. It also seeks to create a long term relationship with its customers through loyalty and reward programs without going through the traditional store format of retail sales.