Hiring for HR Manager(Strong IR+Admin) for one leading FMCG plant for Safiabad,near sonipat location.
Job Specification: Education
: Graduate (Any Stream) + Post Graduate in HR / IR / MSW
Candidate having prior FMCG sector (Preferably MLM Sector)
or Manufacturing Sector (Plant Setup)
experience would have added advantage.
Minimum 7+ years of work experience in core Human Resource Generalist Profile, General Administration & Industrial Relations (Plant HR/ IR).
Excellent verbal and written English communications.
Excellent Facilitation Skills, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Coaching & Feedback skills.
Very good knowledge of MS Office.
Proven ability to develop and effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Candidate need to handle Human Resource Management System as staffing, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction/Orientation, Appraisal, Promotion, Transfer, Time Office Management, Attendance & Records, Personal File, Wages & Salary-Pay Roll, Exit Management, Statutory Compliance & Liasioning with Government Body.
- Candidate also need to handle the Legal Issues, Legal Compliance's etc.
- Candidate needs to handle Plant Administration & Welfare and Management & Security Management.
- Deal with day to day Queries and maintain the discipline in the factory;
- Take disciplinary actions, Preparing the warning letters, show cause notice.
- Handle Employee Relations & also well versed with industrial Relations Issues.
- Ensure the Smooth and cordial relationship between Employees and Management.
- Updation of Attendance, Late Comings, Leave & Absenteeism record on daily basis.
- Track on Overtimes and Outdoor duty records;
- Monthly salary and wages preparation of Company employee and contract labors.
- Prepare the salary structure of new joiners and handle annual salary revision cycle.
- Monthly Contractors bill preparation.
- Develop, Evaluate, Executing all policies, Procedures at plants.
- Handle Grievance of various staff issues / queries related to various HR Policies.
- Address employee queries regarding payroll, Attendance, HR Policies, Leave Details, time-sheets etc.
- Glaze Trading India Pvt Ltd.
- Key Deliverable:
- Policy & Procedures Updation.
- Industrial Relations (IR) & Administration work
- Salary & Wages Administration work
- Statutory Compliances.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Performance Appraisal System.
- Training & Development Activities
- General Administration
- Annual Factory returns, license Renewal at Factory office;
- Dealing with all respective Government personnel and offices;
- Dealing with Grampanchayat, Local Union Leaders,Labor offices, Industrial Health Food & Safety
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time