1. Develop, implement and manage the methodology, framework and tools for the effective management
and continuous improvement of the Glaze business processes.
2. Work with multiple teams of business practitioners to analyze process gaps due to manual
Interventions, develop improvement recommendations and deliver improvements in sync with the
3. Identify digitization opportunities in business and qualify areas for improvements working with the
business stakeholders, IT Teams and process owners
4. Identify and solve problems applying a structured, fact based, and disciplined methodology
Like kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma to effectively deliver change
5. Contribute to traversal improvement of the delivery for end-to-end processes of customer
Service and operations.
6. Build strong relationships with internal business units and technology teams, partners and
Thoroughly understand their business processes.
7. Responsible for delivering tangible results, effective change management approaches.
8. Inform, influence, negotiate & persuade internal/external stakeholders in relation to
Continuous improvement efforts and initiatives.
9. Drive Internal Audit of various internal business and operational units.
10. Drive and maintain ISO and other certifications for the organization.
11. Responsible for the subsequent training of all services, housekeeping/DMS or grounds personnel
12. Responsible for all certifications proactive gap analysis and track to close all the non-conformity
internal or external.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time