- Identify training and development needs within the assigned state and also from distributors through regular consultation with HOD, Category Heads, business Managers and franchisees.
- Effective in explaining the products and business plan to the distributors.
- Making Distributors aware to communicate new product developments or business developments to prospective clients.
- Build team which can develop and set sales goals for the team, and can ensure that they are met.
- Execute the delivery of training and development programs as instructed by the HOD or Category Heads.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Motivate distributors and ensure their monthly targets are met.
Salary: INR PF, Esic, Medical Benefits
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time